Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Song Rec

I've heard quite a few people say that "Engel" is their favorite Rammstein song. It's not in my own, say, top three list, but I've found this cover that I think is almost transcendent (of course, I have a fondness for choral pieces and classical piano). The person who was kind enough to post the song to the LJ mp3 rotation comm opined that it is "slightly creepy"- I don't find it so, but I suppose you can imagine that it is a castrati choir doing the singing (eunuchs are pretty creepy). It is, however, very awesome.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Jacob said...

Ja, das ist mein Lieblingslied von Rammstein, aber diese Version ist nicht so gut für mich. Es ist so geil in dem Original, wann man hört die "Engel!" Ja, Rammstein sind sehr gut.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I picked up on everything but "geil." Was dieses Mittel tut?

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Jacob said...

"Geil" bedeutet "amazingly totally awesome" oder "horny" auf Englisch, je nach Kontext.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home