Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Strangely good mood

I am in a totally uncharacteristic good mood this morning. Despite everything.

Last night I decided to put down the computer (and my rather interesting paper that is due today at 2) around 2 am. Then I realized that I had put my laundry in the washing machine downstairs around 6 or 7 that evening and had completely forgotten about it.

So I ended up staying awake working until after 3.

I practically bounced out of bed this morning singing. (I am excited that Jana's coming down this weekend to go see the Queer Fashion Show with me!) I kept humming as I got dressed and ready to leave for class.

Being reaalllly hungry, I arrived at the dining hall around 9:35 for some num-nums. Turns out I had forgotten to put my student ID (my access to breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in my wallet thing. No brekkie for me. :(

I'm sure I'll crash later in the day. But, first, to finish that paper....

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous janaaaaaaa! said...

Queer Fashion Show tomorrow night! WOOHOO! I'm excited.

And don't worry, I haven't forgotten the toilet paper thing yet. I'll be sure to pick some up tomorrow on my way over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home