Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Necros!

I love the Riddick series. I have the three movies and still want more. But while David Twohy works on his other projects all I have is fanfiction, fan art, doujins (fan-made comic books), and info sites (a lot more of the last). But here is the teaser of an amazing short film that the UK Necromonger Legion has been working on: Conquest. There are some really good stunts and the costumes are amazing. There are even one or two of the creepy Lensors! (And it isn't just a bunch of high school/college kids, either. This is like the Society for Creative Anachronism, or a group of Civil War reenactment people.)

Check out the rest of the site for the Legion's interpretation and extrapolation of the Necromonger faith and army.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Brian Rodriguez said...

i worry about you sometimes...

but then again,I'm sure you've worried about me more than once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home