Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random Thoughts

I just love Toombs' line in Chronicles of Riddick: "You know, you’re supposed to be some slick shit killer. Now look at you... all back of the bus and shit." I keep laughing. Hell, I just love Toombs in general. I don't care whether Johns can actually hold his own in a fight against Riddick; Johns just sucks and Toombs rocks.

I can remember two times that I was told that I look like a celebrity. One celebrity was Jodie Foster, the other Kurt Cobain.

I have a final paper due on Tuesday.

Curtis and I finished the second season of House a long time ago. I miss House.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Jacob said...

How do you look simultaneously like Jodie Foster and Kurt Cobain?

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I don't think one could look simultaneously like both people. I got the Jodie Foster comment from my friend Rachel probably when I was 16, and the Kurt Cobain remark from some random guy in one of my classes in 11th or 12th grade. Perhaps I pulled off some kind of grunge look that day? I dunno.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home