Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Random Thought

I have kinda got a whim to start giving people random titles. Like, lets say I run into someone I know when I'm walking to class. I'd just bust out with a "Good day, Lance-Corporal Mike!" or "Howdy Contessa Natalie!" I could be talking on the phone to someone and say "Well, I'll just have to run that past the Major." Yeah, people would think I was psycho, but I'm sure they do anyway. It would be fun.

And, yes, I realize that one does not traditionally greet a contessa with "howdy," but I would do that anyway. For novelty's sake, 'cuz I never really use the word "howdy."

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Brian Rodriguez said...

First off if I started to call you psycho, that'd be the pot calling the kettle black.....

Secondly I wish to be called:

"Overlord of the Universe"!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home