Monday, November 27, 2006

Thoughts

Some thoughts I had while riding the bus and walking home last night:

How many (if any) one-panel cartoons have been made of puns about Occam's Razor?
I need to raise my Hunter and Slayer levels on RuneScape.
It's freakin' cold.
It's freakin' wet.
Dr. House is totally like Howard Roark in The Fountainhead.
I can't believe I read that whole damn book!
I'm hungry.
Why would I need to download apps to my cell phone? There's already an IM program, calculator, address book, and note pad. What other kinds of apps (besides games) can you even get?
Eh, I don't enough to look it up on the 'Net.
I want pizza.
I wonder if College Eight has late night dining tonight?
Thank God the rain finally stopped!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Jacob said...

My phone (a brand shiny new RAZR V3m) can supposedly have a GPS navigation program downloaded to it. I get lost frequently, so I'm actually considering doing it. How cool would that be? Satellite navigation from your phone.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous -Brian said...

I have many thoughts like that too.... and what's "The Fountainhead"?

This is why I like having you around... you're quirky and you're truthful and "YOU"RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!" ( my sappy moment for this month)

but overall you get me, I wish I could elaborate on how exactly, but truthfully even I don't know how to describe me. It's nice to know though that I you got my back as I have yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home