Thursday, November 09, 2006

Suggested topics on which to build world peace

Still sick. I got less than three hours of sleep last night. Made it down for breakfast, though. Checked my RSS feeds and found something that made me feel more sick:

TIME.com: Hatred (of Gays) Unites Jerusalem's Feuding Faiths (via One Good Move)

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: Hatred, dogmatism, and close-mindedness suck. Why can't these three religions agree on something nice and build up a tolerance for each other from that? Here are some (nonthreatening) suggestions:

- Bunnies are cute.
- Clean air is good.
- Black is the color this millenium for religious leaders; orange-and-pink paisley is just tacky.
- Bread is a versatile and yummy alternative to eating wax or sand.
- Ruminants rock.

(Wow, that list took me a long time to write. My mind is definitely functioning at snail pace. Being sick sucks.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Cerebral Cortex said...

I don't think you could be any more right on the money. Remind me to tell you about my zany political/social movement that I'm thinking about galvanizing. I think you might like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home