Friday, November 10, 2006

Death Note anime

While I was downloading scanlations of Death Note (I read avidly up to Chapter 53 or so), I kept hoping I'd see an anime version. Here's a subbed version of the first episode, courtesy of lvl02 at YouTube.

Light is such a bastard. I always liked L better.

The music is pretty good. I especially liked the dramatic choral song during the killing montage toward the end of the episode.

And the trailers for the live action film are amazing too! Death Note trailer. (Seeing L with his thumb held up to his mouth like he always does made me laugh.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous janaaaaaaa! said...

Since you enjoyed Gunther (the Europop guy) here's a kid who put up 50 Pence's spoof on 50 Cent. It's much better than the original!

http://www.myspace.com/50p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home