Monday, October 23, 2006

My weekend

Went to a 25th wedding anniversary/vow renewal ceremony and party Saturday night. The reception was at the San Jose Hilton and very nice, with a mariachi band, dinner, and a slideshow. And the awesomest cheesecake I have ever eaten.

Sam took Curtis and I up to the room he and Anna were staying in that night just so he could waste a cigarette by demonstrating the fact that he could smoke in the hotel hallway. It is strange, the small things that can make people happy.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Cerebral Cortex said...

The smallest things can be the most satisfying sometimes. Like today, when I rewrote the source code on a program I was rewriting and it worked the first time I tried it out afterwards. (Responded to your comment on my blog, by the way; I don't know if you know that I do that now.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home