Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Not much news

Went to the dentist for the first time in over a year. No cavities!

My boyfriend and one of his friends got their collaborative blog up: Two Brains, One Jar.

Picked up a new DVD today, one I've been looking for for a while: Arsenic and Old Lace. Very funny; my second favorite b&w comedy after My Man Godfrey (which I am also on the lookout for a DVD edition).

And, just for the heck of it, here's a pic of my sister's puppy Mia, a German Shepherd:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Jana said...

She has to stop being so effing cute. Gah, cute puppies are my downfall.

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Tara said...

That's one heck of an adorable dog! And you think you are bad for not going to the dentist in a year? Try almost ten years.

Oh, and I just stopped by to tell you thanks for your comments at Capriccio! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home