Sunday, July 09, 2006

Summer is fun!

Been vegging out this past week. Watching movies, reading, playing video games. Played through Halo and started Halo 2. Also been playing Tomb Raider Legend and Voodoo Vince. I began playing Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, but haven't really gotten into it yet.

Saw Superman Returns on Friday. I'm glad that we didn't see it at an IMAX because the swooping camera shots and CGI would have been a little too much for me.

On the Fourth we went to the block party that Anna's family participates in. Seven barbeques were going (three manned by her parents and uncles) and there were tons of meat: ribs, tri-tip, hot dogs, burgers, oysters, etc. I ate more meat that afternoon than I usually eat in several days, and (despite the carcinogens) it was yummy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home