Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Been a long time since I last wrote

Yeah, I know it's kinda stupid to post a new blog entry right after writing one, but I'm doing so anyway.

Had my Lit final today. My Contemp Soc Theory final is on Tuesday morning.

Some random links:

Been reading some Gundam Wing fanfiction though I've never seen a single episode. Sunhawk's Ion Arc is amazing, though each section takes hours to read (each "chapter" is practically a full story in itself- every one 100+ pages). Abrasions reminded me a lot of Lois McMaster Bujold's Miles Vorkosigan series; the details of the space missions are so detailed and believable.

This person actually makes juggling goslings- something that Wash mentioned in the series Firefly. I love the little Jayne hats!

I found CheeseOnTour.com a long time ago, but I don't think I ever mentioned it or posted the link.

Another old link I filed in my "Weird Sites" bookmark folder: a manual for micro dwellings. Look cramped and strange, but admittedly very futuristic. That "combined table and bed" pictured looks pretty uncomfortable; I wonder if you'd throw a foam camping mat on it, or just accustom yourself to the hardness?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home