Saturday, November 12, 2005

Web-places for you to visit while I do more work on my midterm. Lucky people.

Found more interesting sites.

Inside the Gamers Studio: A collection of short comics featuring interviews with numerous VG characters. Quite a few old-school chars, too, including Frogger, Pac-Man, and a Tetris block. I really like the Ratchet one.

Defuntion.net: Check out the wallpapers by Bart Van de Vel; his animal characters are cute, and some of the things they say are funny.

jpreview.com: Reviews of Japanese films. Mainly live action but also a few animated feature-length movies. Not too long of a list, and fewer reviews, but some good recs. (After Life looks intriguing.)

Origami Boulder Company: I saw this site a few years ago, and ran across it the other day (via Engrish.com). The new "Performance Art" option is great.

PostSecret: Very interesting concept: "PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail-in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard." Some are sad, some are gross, some are kinda funny. Warning: adult themes.

While clearing my sent emails folder, I came across the link to an old quiz I made about myself. I got 100% on it. I wish my midterm was that easy.

Watched Battle Royale II this evening. Like I had heard, it wasn't nearly as good as the first. But I got it for five bucks plus s/h, so it's all good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home