Monday, November 28, 2005

Special Flash Update!

I've encountered a few notable flash vids in the past couple months that have either ended up on my bookmarks list or in my iSwiff folder. I figured (since I don't have much to write about) I might as well pass 'em on to you.

The Cloud Song. This is the cutest thing I've seen in a while! I found it today and have already played it half a dozen times.

There She Is!. Cute. I like the song.

The Decline of Video Gaming. The first episode and the best one, in my opinion.

Waterman Toons. My favorites are the first and fifth episodes. "It's Speedy Gonzales. He knows my sister." "I know everybody's sister."

FF Tribute (Robo Chocobo Voice). A classic. The artist, Legendary Frog, also has a couple funny parodies of the Resident Evil series.

Goober Productions. Very pretty movies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home