Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sometimes I become a scary and perverted fangirl

I think this Fullmetal Alchemist doujinshi is a *lee-tle* too hentai for me.

But I'm giggling anyway.


Yay! It's random quiz result time!

You would boink Hyde!
Hyde - The sexy sweetheart singer of the band, the
one everyone wants whether they admit it or
not. Such a lucky one you are! Now if you can
only get your friends to believe it...

Which member of L'arc~en~ciel would YOU boink?
brought to you by Quizilla

I know, I really didn't need to take the quiz. I already knew the answer.



You're KenxHyde! Sex, sex, and more sex.

Which L'Arc~en~Ciel Pairing are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hyde
Alas... if only you'd seen the video to
"Pieces", this might have been
prevented. Poor thing. You think music videos
are all fake, don't you?

Which member of L'arc~en~ciel would kill you in your sleep?
brought to you by Quizilla


These sites scare me:

Trixie and Peanut designer dog clothes. They have a whole section devoted to pink.

iPod accessories RSS feed. You... iPod freaks with your ACCESSORIES! Gah! I hold such superfluous consumerism in contempt. I mean, iPods don't need bean bag "chairs"! And you don't need to buy furniture that showcases your portable music device! That's an indication of a very skewed value system.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home