Monday, April 26, 2004

I am still alive

I'm still weighted down with math and philosophy homework. In my spare time, though, I still hang out at my boyfriend's house playing video games. (Donations for a PS2 are quite welcome, by the way.)

A couple weeks ago I took a tour of the UC Santa Cruz campus. It is very nice. So now I'm trying to make sure that I register for any other classes that I need to take at community college before I transfer. If I transfer. Which I hope I will. But too much to do. (That's why I decided to forget doing college applications in high school and just went to community college.)

But only a few more weeks of school! Of course I'll have a term paper due that I haven't started and a stupid math final....

But enough bitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home