Friday, June 27, 2003

"Girl you like a one woman party. You got your groove on with those looks."

Wow. I just looked up my stuff on Site Meter and it seems people actually read this. How strange. Well, I hope you enjoy whatever it is I ramble on about.

My sister is watching that music video again. She laughed so hard that she snorted. Twice. Yippee. Seriously, though, this kid is weird. He lives in the same general area I do, which is somewhat scary, cuz I may drinking the same water that he is.

Oh, I am no longer seeing the latest Mike anymore. Yup, I got dumped. Or "let down gently," but that's pretty much the same thing. I'm okay; life goes on.

Tomorrow is Saturday. I just hope it isn't a hundred degrees again.

Church school is over. It was fun, but now I have to get serious about finding a job again. Whoop-di-doo. Maybe I should just settle for putting up a babysitting flyer at church. That would get me a few bucks. But it would be nice to have something longer term.

A few weeks ago my friend Anna sent me a quiz to answer about her. Where did we meet, do I find her attractive, etc etc. So I answered that and sent the blank form to a few of my friends. Here are some of their answers:

Where did we meet?
We meet in a galaxy far far away where apes ruled the earth and dinosaurs were pets to the apes and where a number 2 pencil was still number 2 even though it was the best selling pencil. Well, actually we meet in MRS. Harris's class but its all the same. (Alex)

Have you ever had a crush on me?
Well mm, you know this reminds me of when mike was like have you ever had a dream and you were eating marshmellow and you woke up and your pillow was gone. Yeah that was good times. But inacutuallity sorry no. (Alex)

Am I Smart or stupid? Boring or Fun? Attractive or Unattractive?
Dang girl if I was as smart as you I would be a frickin genius (I can't spell so if all the words I spell are wrong well it sucks to be you while your reading this) Girl you like a one woman party. You got your groove on with those looks. (Alex)

Am I Ghetto?
hahahaha, yeah.... we both are together (Marie)

If you could give me anything, what would it be?
I would give you a chicken. Cause it would be cool to have a chicken. (Alex)

What song (if any) reminds you of me?
any offspring song (Marie)

Do I remind you of any characters on TV?
Hermione from harry potter (William)

Would you ever kiss me?
possibly, if i was sure you wouldn't kill me afterwards (William)

Would you ever consider being my boyfriend?
nope, too dangerous (William)

Awwww! I love you guys!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home