Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Everything bad happens at once

Hi. Y'know when something bad happens everything else seems to go to shit? Well, that's what I hope isn't happening. My grandmother called my mom this afternoon and she has to see a doctor for an emergency appointment tomorrow. My grandfather already has cancer and Alzheimers, so it would be really bad if Nana got sick too.

My father's brother-in-law has always been (as my mom said once) "the type you wish would drive into a tree." It seems that my uncle borrowed even more money from my father's mother so he could buy... a dairy farm. Okaaaay. *eyeroll* So my dad may be going up to New York state to try to straighten things out. My aunt, I guess, is easily intimidated by my uncle, and lacks the skills to live on her own. (She can't drive, for example.) Both my cousins have escaped and are living in San Francisco.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home