Monday, December 16, 2002

Finals... Blargh

Yay! One final down... two to go. Not that the counseling final was hard. It just consisted of snacking on student-brought goodies and presenting a visual aid that relates to your values and goals. No biggie. Can you believe that's a college final? *eyeroll*

Working on a general fantasy collab will my buddy William. The story is called "The Golden Doors" and the prologue is posted on fanfiction.net under his pen name Severian. Hey, Vilhelm: You should add me to your "favorite authors" section! (hint hint) He's providing basic plot, characters, etc, while I polish his written segments and write some of my own. My first collab... we'll see how it goes. Maybe he'll fire me for being too enthusiastic and monopolizing the plot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home